Zum Inhalt springen
IGNORED

ECU Tuning Z750 & Z1000

nic-o

Empfohlene Beiträge

Servus Leute,

ich habe mich die letzte Wochen mal ein wenig umgeschaut, was es für alternativen zum PC und zur Sacknussen-Diode für neuere Bikes gibt.

Nach langen Recherchen bin ich auf folgendes gestoßen: (Bsp. Z750 07-12)

http://n1-design.com/supported/kawasaki-z750/

• N1 Design unique features
    • Adjustable launch control
    • Adjustable quick shifter (Sensor muss zusätzlich gekauft werden, siehe E-Mal Verkehr)
    • Pit limiter (added soon)
    • New custom features added soon...
  • Race features
    • Fuel cut off
    • Map switch
    • All area fuel compensation
  • Stock features
    • Fuel maps
    • Ignition maps
    • Acceleration compensation
    • Secondary throttle plates maps
    • Engine brake control
    • Compensation maps
    • Rev limiter
    • Speed limiter

Order your ECU Studio + Z750 '07-'12 Racing ROM kit now!

The kit includes:

• ECUStudio software 
  • Programming interface
  • 1 ECU licence

Weitere Bikes:

ZX6r (636cc) 2013-2015
ZX6r (599cc) 2009-2015
ZX-6r 2007 - 2008
ZX-6r (636cc) 2005 - 2006
ZX-6r (636cc) 2003 - 2004
Z 750 2007 - 2012
Z 750 2004 - 2006
Z 1000 2007 - 2009
Z 1000 2003 - 2006

E-Mail Verkehr:

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning Nico,
the kit includes the hardware interface and the software to edit the
maps. The ROM included is standard but with some extra features, mainly
quickshifter and launch control. To use the quick shifter you'll have to
buy a quick shifter sensor.
The software allows you to edit any parameter, any time you want but
only on one ECU. If you wish to tune more than 1 ECU you'll have to buy
additional licences for 150€ each, no need to buy the whole kit again.

Regards,
Luca
N1 Design"

"Hey Luca,

thanks for your fast answer.
So Ive found a list of other ECU hacking providers. They can do the following things:

Remove factory timing retard
* Remove throttle restrictions
* Increased idle
* Increased rev limiter
* Remove speed limiters (gear dependent)
* Reduce excessive engine braking/improved deceleration
* Improved throttle control & reaction
* Remove injector shut-off on deceleration
* Eliminate factory “error codes” **
(removing the exhaust servo motor * O2 sensors * steering dampers * pair valve AIS system)
* Improved fuel maps
* Improved ignition maps
* Injector phasing adjustment* velocity stack switching adjustment (variable stacks only)
* Race fuel mapping

Can I do these things with your kit on my own?

I know, that the 2009 model has another O2 Sensor than the 2007 and 2008. Is it possible to put them off with your editor?

Can I put the hardware interface directly on the ECU or do I need to do something special with it. Like drill on a special area to geht in the aud port of the ECU?

Regards,

Nico

Hello Nico,
we prefer not to fool our customers. A lot of the "features" listed are not present in your ECU so we don't promise things that are just not real.
Particularly there is no factory timing retard, nor throttle restrictions, no speed limiters based on the gear and of course you can not improve "throttle control" for the simple reason that your bike has no ride-by-wire so the throttle control is only in your hand.
Other features listed are just called with different names, for example "injector shut-off" instead of "Fuel cut-off".

The feature available for your bike are listed here and this is all you'll find on your ECU:
http://n1-design.com/supported/kawasaki-z750/
You can also disable error codes, O2 sensor included.

Our interface is designed in 2 parts: the first one will remain connected on your ECU and the other one goes from your computer to the first part of the itnerface. No need to pierce any hole in the ECU, you just need to add 3 pins on the stock connector of your ECU.
Everything you need is provided with the kit, any future update to the software or to the ROM for your bike (we are about to release the pit limiter function) is included and will be automatically downloaded by the software.
We are not aware of differences between '07 and '09 models, we tested our ROM on any Z750 from '07 to '12 and it worked fine on every model.

Please let me know if you have any other question.

Regards,
Luca
N1 Design

Weitere Infos:

Allora l'interfaccia è circa questa (per la mia ci sono 4 cavi, cambia da centralina a centralina)
cahRUmL.png

i pin vanno inseriti negli appositi buchi (non fate caso al filo spelato avevo sbagliato io)
c3NMbWe.jpg

sulla sinistra c'è il connettore lato moto e sulla destra il connettore che va al computer
Bqqe4ZF.jpg

con il programma che viene dato questi sono i le varie opzioni per la z750 2006 (specifico per questa moto perchè mi diceva che con alcune centraline si hanno molti più parametri icon_wink.gif )
eRKPPDC.png

e qui stavo testando il launch icon_sbav.gif

Quelle: http://www.z-italia.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=142349&start=0

Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/ECUStudio

Fazit:

- mit 350€ relativ günstig.

- man könnte sich das Kit einmal für 350€ kaufen und ein Kumpel müsste nur noch 150€ für eine weitere Lizenz zahlen

- "lebenslanger" ECU Software-Support bei neuen Features

- Sehr schnelle Antwort via E-Mail

- Nachteil: bisher keine nennenswerte Erfahrungen mit dem Anbieter

• Like 2

• 7 Monate später...

Hello, I tried this kit, but is really bad.

There are a lot of forgetfulness and also the values are not always correct, for example the IGNITION MAP is completely wrong.
The service is
Inexistent now, the website disappeared and updates have never existed. The seller is not serious. Avoid it

Also there are many other interesting solutions that work properly at least, not like this product.

Justine

Die Seite ist down und der Betreiber war nur noch über Facebook erreichbar. Er meinte sie wurden Opfer einer DDOS Attacke und deshalb ist die Seite down. Ich würde mich woanders umschauen. Hab schon was im Aussicht, möchte mich aber erst melden, wenn das alles durch ist. Evtl im April ;)

• 2 Wochen später...

I leave you some interesting technical detail a demonstration of what I say.
In the sw, the minimum value of BTDC is 12° and the maximun is 40°.
This is a fake value and not correct.

The displayed degrees are not correct / real because the minimum should be 10 and the maximum 37.

These data may be derived from the workshop manual of the motorcycle.
In the second picture is the same map (original) view with other software, valid and functional.
See the difference :

forums_1454439034__ignition_real_value_-

In the workshop manual says this:

forums_1454439064__z750_workshop_manual.

The value in N1 kit are wrong and not good.

Furthermore there is a serious problem in the use of such software
An example:
If we take the ignition map and add to an increase for demonstration purposes, for example + 10%, save the file, close the map, and then re-open the next time to restore the original values, copied/pasted from the original map the result is shocking.
The definition of the program is too low (no decimals), he writes approximate values

For comparison I wrote the ECU with this modification example, and then later read the ECU with another interface to see what he actually wrote.
Look at that crap,RED is ori,blue is this example of mod.
Mod with +10%---> then restore the ORI value from COPY/PASTE by originale map.
The result should be equal to the original map ...... however it is very different.

forums_1454439140__ori_vs_mod.jpg

The bike after this test malfunctioned and hiccups

In practice the only way is start from the original file and redo all the changes from the start.
Absurd.
Eventually if using this software is really impossible to produce some useful results.
It 'a product that makes her figure aesthetically, but then the substance is very little.
The same goes for other maps, such as those fuel.

Even the TPS scale is completely wrong.
It starts from 18% to 103%. Not good.

Actually the correct scale is in VOLT of TPS sensor position, convertible into actual percentage.
My client who wanted to remap his bike with this software was disappointed very much, so I solved using another serious and excellent software.

I use TunerPro with a specific XDF for this model, where there are some other functions  most useful and interesting.

It works much better.

Also there is not the limitation of the license of N1 kit or the 3D view where among other things it does not fit the screen, not even you can enlarge the view.

Bye

Justine

Bearbeitet von Justine_w

• 1 Monat später...

Hello Justine,

you're not getting any update Because I have no idea who you are. The only Licences I sold for the Z series in the last 4 months have been bought by PRO users (registered professional tuners who have another version of our software) and they still are happy customers at the moment of writing.

I find it a bit weird that you registered on a forum where you never posted before to speak about a product rather than sending a simple email to the appropriate listener and have your problem fixed. The website has been offline for a while but the emails addresses have always been valid. We are a bit busy with our current customers and we prefer to give them 101% support before getting new users and not be able to support them. By the way, the website is online now just like it was in January.

Most of the patches and improved firmware listed on the site have been developed listening to users' requests. We _always_ answer to emails and accept feedbacks and suggestions. If I have to write a line of code or two to make a customer happy and to improve the software I'm very, very glad to do it.

That said, I do not know what version of the software nor Which ROM definitions you are using. If you bought the kit from another source I can not even be sure you're using a genuine ECU Studio version or ROM version. Correct me if I'm wrong but until you do not contact us you can not be sure either ...

Me and my team are here to help and we never said we are infallible. _IF_ There is a bug we are happy to (try to) fix it.

Luca - ECU Studio
Bearbeitet von ECUstudio

• 2 Wochen später...

Also grundsätzlich kann man, so man die Mappings ausgelesen bekommt, also entweder per Geräten wie Byteshooter und Co oder per Auslöten und Sockeln des Speicherchips - ich vermute es ist auch hier ein Flashchip der Bauform PSOP - durchaus mit WinOls und Co die Kennfelder bearbeiten. Leider ist die Motronik ja komplett vergossen. Interessant wäre tatächlich, ob es hier eine Möglichkeit gibt, wie per OBD flashing im PKW Bereich an die Daten zu kommen bzw wie man das Motorsteuergerät in den Boot Mode bekommt. Gehackt wird viel, erzählt wird wenig. Irgendwie kommen ja auch Firmen wie LKM und Co da ran und bespielen nach der Abstimmung neu. Ich hätte schon Bock mal mitm Simu die Kennfelder neu auszufahren.

RSI-performance ist da recht aktiv. So wie es aussieht, müssen die an der Hardware in den allerwenigsten Fällen rumbasteln. Das solche Firmen nicht ihre einzelnen Maßnahmen im Detail erklären und damit know-how aus der Hand geben, ist allzu verständlich. Da RSI sogar eine geflashte H2 mit 250PS geTÜVt bekommt, scheint da einiges an Erfahrung vorhanden zu sein.

http://www.rsi-performance.de/index.php/ecu-flash-programmieren

• 1 Jahr später...

Was haltet Ihr von diesem Tuning Anbieter bzw. die technische Umsetzung ?

Ist nur mittels ECU Tuning bei dieser Zett so eine Leistungsausbeute realistisch..in Anbetracht keiner weiteren Mechanischen Veränderung und keiner Abstimmung auf einem Leistungsprüfstand ?

https://www.gp-tuning.at/kawasaki/z1000/2003-2006/953cc-127-ps

Bearbeitet von egqq

• 3 Wochen später...

Zu dem Anbieter selbst kann ich dir leider nichts sagen, bin aber gerade darauf gestoßen:

https://www.br-performance.lu/de-lu/chiptuning/3817-motorrader-quads/4161-kawasaki/4512-z1000/4513-2003-2006/5177-953cc/

Sieht mir irgendwie verdächtig ähnlich aus wie der andere Service. Habe aber keine Referenzen untereinander gefunden.

Was das zu bedeuten hat, weiß ich jetzt auch nicht, dachte einfach ich teile es mal.

Habe mich umfassend mit dem "hacken" der Kawasaki ECU beschäftigt. Genauer, mit der von Denso, dem Hersteller eben dieser.

Es ist möglich das Mapping der ECU herunter- und auch wieder hochzuladen/bzw. zu überschreiben.

Das erfordert aber, dass man ein registrierter Kawasaki Händler ist und eine Lizenz dazu erworben hat. Dann bekommt man einen eindeutigen Händlercode und eine spezielle Nummer. Mit beidem in Kombination, kann man die ECU überhaupt in einen beschreibbaren Modus setzen. Es wird dabei der Händlercode auf die ECU gebrannt, so dass immer zweifelsfrei nachzuvollziehen ist, ob und wer die ECU verändert hat. Bzw. welcher Händler möglicherweise seine Codes weitergegeben hat.

Nun kann man die Kennzahlen/die Mapping-Tabelle verändern. Auch die gesamte Firmware kann (soweit mir bekannt) verschlüsselt hoch- und runtergeladen werden.

Das erfordert tiefgreifende Kenntnisse von Denso ECU´s, die speziell für Kawa entwickelt wurden. Und eben dem Händlercode, sowie dem Pin den Schreibmodus aktivieren zu können. Für den Modellübergreifenden Massenmarkt also wenig zu gebrauchen. Daher ist, ähnlich dem momentan weit verbreiteten "Chiptuning" per Box, der PowerCommander weit verbreitet.

Dieser sorgt dafür, dass die Sensordaten ausgewertet und manipuliert werden. Dadurch ist es möglich, z.B. der Einspritzung vorzumogeln zu wenig Sprit zuzuführen. Der Effekt ist klar, die ECU regelt nach :)

Bei meiner Suzuki haben übrigens Hacker es geschafft die FW zu entschlüsseln. Könnte theoretisch ohne PowerCommander freudig die Kennfelder verändern. Das Ergebnis wäre dann aber gewiss schlechter als im original :D

So viel zu den Möglichkeiten. Wer was verbaut oder wie er die Sensorik überlistet, ist sicherlich "Betriebsgeheimnis".

• 5 Monate später...

Hallo zusammen, ich würde gerne einen Flash bei RSI machen lassen! Hatte auch schon Kontakt mit Roman. Aber eine Frage habe ich ans Forum. Hat jemand hierzu schon Erfahrungen was die Lebensdauer des Motors angeht wenn der Flash gemacht wurde? Sind hierzu Probleme bekannt ob der Motor hier einen defekt bekommt oder kleinteile kaputt gehen? Das man eventuell schonend Warmfahren muss kann ich mir Vorstellen aber es geht ja um mehr! Danke im voraus

Bearbeitet von ZMONSTER1000

• 2 Monate später...
vor einer Stunde schrieb Chris312:

Hey zMonster1000,

hast Du es machen lassen oder Feedbacks von anderen bekommen?

Grüße

Chris

Hi Chris, muss beides verneinen. Leider,

aber ich werde es vermutlich im laufe des Jahres oder Herbst machen lassen. Hab mich mit dem Chef von RSI-Performance sehr lange darüber unterhakten und mich aufklären lassen. Hier fühle ich mich sehr wohl bei Ihm. Das gibt es nicht oft. Mehr kann ich Dir leider noch nicht sagen.

Sorry. Kommt aber noch